Lavalier microphone instructions for Zoom- Faculty & Staff
- Make sure the microphone USB receiver is plugged into your dongle.
- Plug the dongle that’s connected to your Tango or Legamaster into your computer
- On the Lavalier microphone base, hold down the power button for a few seconds until the microphone powers on and the base screen light up.
- Choose between the lapel mic and the headphone mic. Make sure your choice is plugged into the microphone base.
- Start your Zoom meeting as usual.
- In the open Zoom meeting, go to the arrow next to the Mute button that opens the audio settings
- Make sure the Lavalier microphone is selected as the microphone under Select a Microphone in the menu.
- You should be good to go!
For help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org