How do I reserve technology resources? - Faculty & Staff
To request the use of technology equipment (ex: Sharp Cart, CD/DVD Player, cables or dongles, speakers, conference phone, etc) please submit a helpdesk ticket. To ensure that we can accomodate everyone's requests, the Tech department asks that requests be submitted at least 24 hours in advance. We understand things come up on short notice and we will try our best to accomodate all last minute requests, but a helpdesk ticket needs to be submitted for every request.
Please include the following information in your technology request:
- Your name
- What do you need? (Screen, speaker, CD/DVD player, Dongle, etc.) Please include all equipment you will need.
- When do you need it? (Date and time)
- Where will you be using it? (Room number and setup location)
- When will you be done with it?
- Do you need help setting it up? If you will require any additional setup or assistance using the technology you are requesting please explain.